วันเสาร์ที่ 16 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Lopburi staek house


This is the only one and biggest steak house in Lopburi where located near PRA NARAI public school in the opposite site of BUALANG restaurant another one famous in Lopburi.Actually,I have never been to this restaurant before just pass by and take a look inside because I think this is a good and high class for rich person not a low income like me55,however if I were rich I would be there and took some order ,so that I can have information to tell you about so ..for this post I just guide you how to go there if you may want to and for the price and the quality of the steak I really no idea now....
contact information

name : Lopburi steak house brance2
address : Phahonyothin road
soi : -
Road : Phahonyothin road
Tambon : - Tasala
Phone: 0 3661 5880, 08 1853 3043

View Larger Map
Map direction to Lopburi steak house
Point A is Lopburi train station
Go along the direction guides you to the Lopburi steak house brance2 ,when you reach the almost end of the direction before point B you have to make a left turn fro about 60 meters and Lopburi steak house in on the right hand at Point B

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น